Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

pmc and baf help

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Col Bomber

Anzahl der Beiträge : 0

pmc and baf help Empty
BeitragThema: pmc and baf help   pmc and baf help Icon_minitime15.03.11 19:09

hello all ..i have a question.. can BAF and PMC be used in ACE missions ? . i wanted to change the normal soldiers to PMC in insurgency ... but i dont know if it can be done ? .

thanks for your help as allways Col Bomber Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Iridium

Anzahl der Beiträge : 105

pmc and baf help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: pmc and baf help   pmc and baf help Icon_minitime15.03.11 22:26

BAF in Insurgency should work (PMC dont know, test it Bomb) but beware, there is more to do than only changing the player units in the misson.sqm. You have to align some sqf files to run the mission properly.

Nach oben Nach unten
Col Bomber

Anzahl der Beiträge : 0

pmc and baf help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: pmc and baf help   pmc and baf help Icon_minitime16.03.11 16:33

hmmmm i will have a look and see if i can get pmc to work ... i can do things like change things in the mission.sqm file vehicles and buildings ..but i dont know enough to change anything elce Sad ..i need to learn more . Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Iridium

Anzahl der Beiträge : 105

pmc and baf help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: pmc and baf help   pmc and baf help Icon_minitime16.03.11 17:18

For a first overview in mission building take a look at this guide: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4847
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

pmc and baf help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: pmc and baf help   pmc and baf help Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

pmc and baf help
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: PUBLIC :: ArmA :: Addons & Maps-
Gehe zu: